GPGME - an API to GnuPG
The recommended way to use the GnuPG crypto stack from your application is GPGME, which is written in C. Here is the online version of the manual (maybe out of date).
A number of binding for other programming languages/environments exist: Below is an incomplete list:
- http://quickgit.kde.org/?p=kdepimlibs.git gpgme++ is a wrapper for gpgme in kdepimlibs
- GnuPG-for-Java is a Java wrapper for gpgme >=1.5 and GnuPG >=2.x
- GnuPG-for-Java is a Java wrapper for gpgme and GnuPG 1.x
- Gnu Privacy Guard is an Android app based GnuPG-for-Java and gpgme to provide a GnuPG engine in Android
- Libmacgpg is a Mac OS X Framework built on top of GnuPG (but not gpgme), used as part of the GPGTools suite.