3.1.2 on the roadmap.
Move 3.1.2 and 3.2.0 planned release dates.
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 3:||Line 3:|
|== Gpg4win 3.1.2 (KW 22, end of May 2018)||== Gpg4win 3.1.2 (KW 24, early June 2018)|
|Line 10:||Line 10:|
|== Gpg4win 3.2.0 (late Summer 2018)||== Gpg4win 3.2.0 (early Fall 2018)|
Gpg4win 3.1.2 (KW 24, early June 2018)
- Improved handling of unsigned S/MIME mails in GpgOL. (in light of efail)
- Outlook 2007 Support removal in GpgOL.
- Several Bugfixes, including a crash in GpgOL.
Gpg4win 3.2.0 (early Fall 2018)
General focus: GpgOL and improved automation.
- Defaulting to automated trust model for GpgOL. (more implementation of the AutomatedEncryption concept)
- Automatic encryption selection if keys are available in GpgOL.
For each release
- Update of third party libraries.
- Update of gnupg and libraries.
Additional features from wishlist (needs cleanup) depending on funding and available time.