Lava Tour Merapi is easily the most popular tourist destination nowadays. This can be seen considering the variety of agencies include this destination in their tour package. In fact for a lot of travelers who came to Yogyakarta will make Lava Tour Merapi as his or her priority to go to.
In 2010 the eruption of Merapi brings sorrows to a lot of residents. It burns along the villages, kill many of villagers, and moves these phones the outdoors zone of danger. However, now the eruption leaves opportunity to grow their tourism potential. It draws visitor to find out the impact of the disaster and also the to see the gorgeous yet mighty Merapi. The visitor may even see doing this using a tour name Lava Tour Merapi.
To see the astounding Merapi from near, visitor can rent a jeep with driver. Visitor can also rent a trail motorbike. However, many visitor tend to choose jeep mainly because it contains 4 passengers. With the road condition the most appropriate vehicle is a jeep.
Visitor may choose some options of the route to explore. The route option is:
1. Short route
2. Medium route
3. Long route
These short, medium, and long route talk about the distance with the route. The longer the path the longer the time from the tour. And for the sunrise route is just a short route but is held with the morning. This is the best option if visitors wish to explore Merapi plus take pleasure in the sunrise. In addition following the sunrise tour visitors may continue the next tour with enough time spare. For example after exploring sunrise tour visitor can visit Borobudur, Ulen Sentalu Museum, Sultan Palace, Prambanan temple, etc..
One of the destination to visit is Mini Museum. This museum was a house of the villager. However, the Merapi eruption burned down the entire village leaving nothing remain. Visitor may see the burnt cows, motorbike, or even a car.
The 'alien stone' is just a huge rock blown from peak of Merapi. Before the blast, the place was a village. But now there is nothing but flat land with the settlement burried under the sand. Can you think the power of the blast throwing this huge rock? The next spot is the Bunker Kaliadem. This bunker is a shelter for hiding from hot clouds. However, this bunker is not meant to hold the hot lava. When Merapi erupted a volunteer died since he was trapped inside the bunker.
Should you need to have a bit of fun with water splash, then you need to try to go to Kalikuning. Kalikuning is a river with the upstream is coming from Merapi. The water is very clean and fresh and never got dry even in the dry season. Hold the grip tight as the driver cuts the river. You may need to bringa spare of clothes to change.
Here are some tips for visiting Lava Tour Merapi:
1. Lava Tour Merapi is an extreme tour so you need to be fit and healty. Pregnant woman should not participate this tour.
2. Bring a spare clothes since you may get wet.
3. In the dry moonson the dry soil will be a serious trouble. Dusty air contains volcanic dust. Wear mask to keep dust from entering your respiration.
4. Leave your belonging in the safe place. Leave your bag in the car. Only bring your survival kit or cell phone. The off-road tour will strongly shake your body and drop your belonging. Keep them close to you.
5. The place is so populated with visitor during high season, then you may not recognize your rented jeep. Always remember your rented jeep so you don't mistaken with other jeep. You may memorize the license number of the jeep or just take a picture of it.
If you beloved this post and you would like to get a lot more details pertaining to tour di yogyakarta kindly stop by https://www.aleronjogja.com/3d2n-tour-package-yogyakarta.html.