Correct TNG Session Title
Attach slides for TNG Validation Server
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 66:||Line 66:|
|* TNG's Server for Key Validation (Johannes Ebke, Patrick Harböck)||* [[attachment:Validation Server for OpenPGP keys.pdf|TNG's Server for Key Validation (Johannes Ebke, Patrick Harböck)]]|
The 3rd OpenPGP Email Summit, July 2016
Purpose: Meeting of experts to discuss technical details of sending encrypted emails using OpenPGP.
This is an event open for anybody involved in the development of email clients using OpenPGP for encryption.
NOTE: This is a meeting of those who program and develop the corresponding software. Thus, we will have a lot of tech talk about key servers, key exchange, subject encryption, password recovery, etc. If you just are interested in these email program as a user, you probably will be bored to death ;-) .
Thus, if you are working in the area of
- technical details
- for sending encrypted emails
- with OpenPGP
- in a project or product feel free to join us.
Note however, that due to capacity reasons we don't want to have more than 2 guys from each project and we can accept requests only until we have reached the limit of 30 attendees at our host Giegerich & Partner in Dreieich (near Frankfurt).
Rules: By Default, we follow Chatham House Rules: It is fine to tell/write about what happened there, but we need explicit permission to quote statements by individual persons or to attach them to organizations.
If you want to attend, please send an informal email to: mailto:email@example.com (ideally with some description of your role in this area). That way you will get further details such as the location and hotel informations.
Saturday, Jul 09, 2016:
- 10:00: Welcome, Organizational Issues, Agenda and Schedule
- 10:30: Introducing each other
- 11:00: Plenary Talks (see below)
- 11:45: Lunch
- 12:30: Plenary Remote Talk: Keybase.io (online session with Max Krohn)
- 14:00: Plenary Talks (see below)
- 16:00: Organizing Working Groups
- 17:15: Working Groups, part 1
- 19:30: Dinner
Sunday, Jul 10, 2016:
- 9:30: Working Groups, part 2
- 10:45: Working Groups, part 3
- 12:00: Lunch
- 13:45: Working Group Reports, Orgnaizing final Working Groups
- 14:00: Working Groups, part 4
- 15:15: Working Group Reports adn Wrap-Up
- 16:15: End
- Provider Mediated Keys (Holger Krekel)
- Updates on Google Key Kerver (Gary Belvin)
- Mailvelope Key Server with Vaidation (Tankred Hase)
- Remote Talk by keybase.io (Max Krohn)
- User Interface Evaluation (Verena Schochlow)
- TNG's Server for Key Validation (Johannes Ebke, Patrick Harböck)
- State of PEP (Volker Birk)
- Pixelated/LEAP/NEXTLEAP (various)
Workshops Saturday Afternoon (17:15):
- Encryption Headers aka. Memory Hole (meskio)
- UI comparison of mental models
- Approaches for Email Validation (Nico Josuttis)
Workshops Sunday Early Morning (9:30):
Workshops Sunday Late Morning (10:45):
- Key Update Distribution (Azul)
- Keyserver-less PGP (Vincent)
- Forward Secrecy part 2 (DKG)
Workshops Sunday Early Afternoon (14:00):
- Key Discovery Comparison (DKG)
- Standardizing validation signatures (Nico)
- How to fit User Interface Issues in the Development Process (Christoph)