initial version with some roadmap planning
2.2.6 was released this September, Claws was removed.
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
|(For Developers, just an initial stub, work in progress)||(For Developers, work in progress)|
|Line 4:||Line 4:|
|== next minor release? maybe 2.2.2||== For each release
* Update of third party libraries.
* Update of gnupg and libraries.
|Line 6:||Line 8:|
|=== screenreader ability for kleo||== 3.0.0 (Not scheduled yet, may depend on available funding. End 2015?)
* GnuPG 2.1 integration
* Kleopatra based on KDE Framework 5?
* Move installation location from %~P~R~O~G~R~A~M~F~I~L~E~S%\~G~N~U\~Gnu~P~G to %~P~R~O~G~R~A~M~F~I~L~E~S%\~Gpg4win (To avoids conflicts with other ~Gnu~P~G installers and to use a more logic place to install)
=== Refactoring Kleopatra
|Line 8:||Line 15:|
|=== update on some libraries, e.g. image format libraries||See KleopatraHackability.|
|Line 10:||Line 17:|
|=== Additional features from wishlist|
|Line 11:||Line 19:|
|=== Shall we remove Claws-Mail from the installer?
Rationale: Claws-Mail maintains [[https://www.claws-mail.org/win32/|its own installer for windows]],
which often is more current. Supporting it by building in into the Gpg4win 2.0.0 installer was
a success, this helped the initiative to get a windows installer and it spread the word.
It makes Gpg4win easier to maintain, if we decouple the installers.
There is less work to be done, especially less quality control and even some space is safed.
== next normal release? maybe 2.3.0
|(Depends on funding and available time) more improvements from the [[../Wishlist|Wishlists]].|
(For Developers, work in progress)
For each release
- Update of third party libraries.
- Update of gnupg and libraries.
3.0.0 (Not scheduled yet, may depend on available funding. End 2015?)
- GnuPG 2.1 integration
- Kleopatra based on KDE Framework 5?
- Move installation location from %PROGRAMFILES%\GNU\GnuPG to %PROGRAMFILES%\Gpg4win (To avoids conflicts with other GnuPG installers and to use a more logic place to install)
Additional features from wishlist
(Depends on funding and available time) more improvements from the Wishlists.