initial version with some roadmap planning
3.1.1: add "fixes for mkportable".
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
|(For Developers, just an initial stub, work in progress)
= Potential Roadmap-Planning
== next minor release? maybe 2.2.2
=== screenreader ability for kleo
=== update on some libraries, e.g. image format libraries
|= Gpg4win Roadmap|
|Line 11:||Line 4:|
|=== Shall we remove Claws-Mail from the installer?||== Gpg4win 3.1.1 (Mid / End May 2018)|
|Line 13:||Line 6:|
|Rationale: Claws-Mail maintains [[https://www.claws-mail.org/win32/|its own installer for windows]],
which often is more current. Supporting it by building in into the Gpg4win 2.0.0 installer was
a success, this helped the initiative to get a windows installer and it spread the word.
|[[https://dev.gnupg.org/T3899|See the tracking task in dev.gnupg.org]]|
|Line 17:||Line 8:|
|It makes Gpg4win easier to maintain, if we decouple the installers.
There is less work to be done, especially less quality control and even some space is safed.
* Improved Web Key Directory support in Kleopatra.
* User Experience improvements.
* Fixes for mkportable
== Gpg4win 3.2.0 (Summer 2018)
* File support for Kleopatras notepad. (Read / Write of simple PGP/MIME and S/MIME messages)
* Defaulting to automated trust model for GpgOL. (more implementation of the [[AutomatedEncryption]] concept)
== For each release
* Update of third party libraries.
* Update of gnupg and libraries.
|Line 21:||Line 24:|
|== next normal release? maybe 2.3.0||//Additional features from [[../Wishlist|wishlist]] (needs cleanup) depending on funding and available time.//|
Gpg4win 3.1.1 (Mid / End May 2018)
- Improved Web Key Directory support in Kleopatra.
- User Experience improvements.
- Fixes for mkportable
Gpg4win 3.2.0 (Summer 2018)
- File support for Kleopatras notepad. (Read / Write of simple PGP/MIME and S/MIME messages)
- Defaulting to automated trust model for GpgOL. (more implementation of the AutomatedEncryption concept)
For each release
- Update of third party libraries.
- Update of gnupg and libraries.
Additional features from wishlist (needs cleanup) depending on funding and available time.