initial version with some roadmap planning
Update roadmap after 3.1.2 release
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
|(For Developers, just an initial stub, work in progress)
= Potential Roadmap-Planning
|= Gpg4win Roadmap|
|Line 4:||Line 3:|
|== next minor release? maybe 2.2.2||== Gpg4win 3.2.0 (early Fall 2018)|
|Line 6:||Line 5:|
|=== screenreader ability for kleo||General focus: GpgOL and improved automation. [[https://dev.gnupg.org/T4029|Tracking Task]]|
|Line 8:||Line 7:|
|=== update on some libraries, e.g. image format libraries||* Defaulting to automated trust model for GpgOL. (more implementation of the [[AutomatedEncryption]] concept)
* Automatic encryption selection if keys are available in GpgOL.
* Probably with a GnuPG 2.3.x
* Updates to all libraries
* Kleopatra usability improvements.
== For each release
* Update of third party libraries.
* Update of gnupg and libraries.
|Line 11:||Line 18:|
|=== Shall we remove Claws-Mail from the installer?
Rationale: Claws-Mail maintains [[https://www.claws-mail.org/win32/|its own installer for windows]],
which often is more current. Supporting it by building in into the Gpg4win 2.0.0 installer was
a success, this helped the initiative to get a windows installer and it spread the word.
It makes Gpg4win easier to maintain, if we decouple the installers.
There is less work to be done, especially less quality control and even some space is safed.
== next normal release? maybe 2.3.0
|//Additional features from [[../Wishlist|wishlist]] (needs cleanup) depending on funding and available time.//|
Gpg4win 3.2.0 (early Fall 2018)
- Defaulting to automated trust model for GpgOL. (more implementation of the AutomatedEncryption concept)
- Automatic encryption selection if keys are available in GpgOL.
- Probably with a GnuPG 2.3.x
- Updates to all libraries
- Kleopatra usability improvements.
For each release
- Update of third party libraries.
- Update of gnupg and libraries.
Additional features from wishlist (needs cleanup) depending on funding and available time.