Update for 3.1.9 / 3.1.10
Update roadmap for Gpg4win-3.1.10
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 16:||Line 16:|
|== Gpg4win 3.1.10 (July 10. 2019)|
|Line 17:||Line 18:|
|== Gpg4win 3.1.9 (KW 24 2019)|| * Update to GnuPG 2.2.17 with a mitigation for the keyserver signature denial of service.
* Fix for a GpgOL regression that could lead to plaintext leaks of S/MIME mails.
* Some smaller bugfixes in GpgOL regarding S/MIME mails.
|Line 19:||Line 22:|
|Tracking task: https://dev.gnupg.org/T4562
* Fixes a regression in Gpg4win 3.1.8 that broke the file recipient selection in Kleopatra ( https://dev.gnupg.org/T4569 )
* File -> Save As fixed in GpgOL.
* Transparent printing support for encrypted Mails.
== Gpg4win 3.1.10 (August 2019)
|== Gpg4win 3.1.11 (August 2019)|
This page lists the major goals that are worked on. For minor releases only the next release is listed with some more details.
One focus is improved hardware token support (Yubikey, GnuK-Token) and for the GnuK-Token to improve availability in Europe.
The other focus is improved usability and automation.
- GnuPG 2.2 will be security maintained at least until the end of 2022. GnuPG can be updated individually from Gpg4win.
- GnuPG 2.3 will be security maintained at least until the end of 2024.
Gpg4win 3.1.10 (July 10. 2019)
- Update to GnuPG 2.2.17 with a mitigation for the keyserver signature denial of service.
- Fix for a GpgOL regression that could lead to plaintext leaks of S/MIME mails.
- Some smaller bugfixes in GpgOL regarding S/MIME mails.
Gpg4win 3.1.11 (August 2019)
- More quality / stability improvements.
- First start experience in GpgOL improved for S/MIME users with configurable CSR creation.
- Draft encryption in GpgOL. (stable)
- MSI packaging as basis for a Long Term Support Gpg4win package.
Gpg4win 3.2 (October 2019)
- GnuPG 2.3
- Better support for automated encryption for OpenPGP in GpgOL
- Usability improvements
- Improved archive / folder support in Kleopatra (zip / Unicode filenames).
Gpg4win 3.3 (early 2020)
- Authenticated encryption support for S/MIME in GpgSM
- Better Microsoft Exchange / GAL integration for GpgOL (fingerprints and encryption info as attributes in the GAL)
- Further improvements to automated encryption -> default on.
- Additional S/MIME Smartcard support.
- (maybe) Rework of GpgEX to have "ZIP Style" explorer integration for encrypted files.
- Usability improvements
For each release
- Update of third party libraries.
- Update of GnuPG and libraries.
Additional features from wishlist (needs cleanup) depending on funding and available time.