Some more things for the road
2.2.6 was released this September, Claws was removed.
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
|(For Developers, just an initial stub, work in progress)||(For Developers, work in progress)|
|Line 4:||Line 4:|
|== 2.2.2||== For each release
* Update of third party libraries.
* Update of gnupg and libraries.
|Line 6:||Line 8:|
| * screenreader ability for kleo
* update of third party libraries
* update of gnupg version and libraries
* fix for dll load startup problems with kleopatra on some systems
* possibly fix exchange address recognition in gpgOl for outlook 2010/2013
|== 3.0.0 (Not scheduled yet, may depend on available funding. End 2015?)
* GnuPG 2.1 integration
* Kleopatra based on KDE Framework 5?
* Move installation location from %~P~R~O~G~R~A~M~F~I~L~E~S%\~G~N~U\~Gnu~P~G to %~P~R~O~G~R~A~M~F~I~L~E~S%\~Gpg4win (To avoids conflicts with other ~Gnu~P~G installers and to use a more logic place to install)
|Line 12:||Line 13:|
|=== Shall we remove Claws-Mail from the installer?||=== Refactoring Kleopatra|
|Line 14:||Line 15:|
|Rationale: Claws-Mail maintains [[https://www.claws-mail.org/win32/|its own installer for windows]],
which often is more current. Supporting it by building in into the Gpg4win 2.0.0 installer was
a success, this helped the initiative to get a windows installer and it spread the word.
|Line 18:||Line 17:|
|It makes Gpg4win easier to maintain, if we decouple the installers.
There is less work to be done, especially less quality control and even some space is safed.
|=== Additional features from wishlist|
|Line 21:||Line 19:|
== next normal release? maybe 2.3.0
|(Depends on funding and available time) more improvements from the [[../Wishlist|Wishlists]].|
(For Developers, work in progress)
For each release
- Update of third party libraries.
- Update of gnupg and libraries.
3.0.0 (Not scheduled yet, may depend on available funding. End 2015?)
- GnuPG 2.1 integration
- Kleopatra based on KDE Framework 5?
- Move installation location from %PROGRAMFILES%\GNU\GnuPG to %PROGRAMFILES%\Gpg4win (To avoids conflicts with other GnuPG installers and to use a more logic place to install)
Additional features from wishlist
(Depends on funding and available time) more improvements from the Wishlists.