Some more things for the road
Remove released 3.0.3 and link to tracking task for 3.1.0
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
|(For Developers, just an initial stub, work in progress)
= Potential Roadmap-Planning
* screenreader ability for kleo
* update of third party libraries
* update of gnupg version and libraries
* fix for dll load startup problems with kleopatra on some systems
* possibly fix exchange address recognition in gpgOl for outlook 2010/2013
=== Shall we remove Claws-Mail from the installer?
Rationale: Claws-Mail maintains [[https://www.claws-mail.org/win32/|its own installer for windows]],
which often is more current. Supporting it by building in into the Gpg4win 2.0.0 installer was
a success, this helped the initiative to get a windows installer and it spread the word.
It makes Gpg4win easier to maintain, if we decouple the installers.
There is less work to be done, especially less quality control and even some space is safed.
|= Gpg4win Roadmap|
|Line 22:||Line 4:|
|== next normal release? maybe 2.3.0||== Gpg4win 3.1.0 (Feb / March 2018)
[[https://dev.gnupg.org/T3742|See the tracking task in dev.gnupg.org]]
== For each release
* Update of third party libraries.
* Update of gnupg and libraries.
//Additional features from [[../Wishlist|wishlist]] (needs cleanup) depending on funding and available time.//