Some more things for the road
Update roadmap after 3.1.2 release
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
|(For Developers, just an initial stub, work in progress)
= Potential Roadmap-Planning
|= Gpg4win Roadmap|
|Line 4:||Line 3:|
|== 2.2.2||== Gpg4win 3.2.0 (early Fall 2018)|
|Line 6:||Line 5:|
| * screenreader ability for kleo
* update of third party libraries
* update of gnupg version and libraries
* fix for dll load startup problems with kleopatra on some systems
* possibly fix exchange address recognition in gpgOl for outlook 2010/2013
=== Shall we remove Claws-Mail from the installer?
|General focus: GpgOL and improved automation. [[https://dev.gnupg.org/T4029|Tracking Task]]|
|Line 14:||Line 7:|
|Rationale: Claws-Mail maintains [[https://www.claws-mail.org/win32/|its own installer for windows]],
which often is more current. Supporting it by building in into the Gpg4win 2.0.0 installer was
a success, this helped the initiative to get a windows installer and it spread the word.
|* Defaulting to automated trust model for GpgOL. (more implementation of the [[AutomatedEncryption]] concept)
* Automatic encryption selection if keys are available in GpgOL.
* Probably with a GnuPG 2.3.x
* Updates to all libraries
* Kleopatra usability improvements.
|Line 18:||Line 13:|
|It makes Gpg4win easier to maintain, if we decouple the installers.
There is less work to be done, especially less quality control and even some space is safed.
|== For each release
* Update of third party libraries.
* Update of gnupg and libraries.
|Line 22:||Line 18:|
|== next normal release? maybe 2.3.0||//Additional features from [[../Wishlist|wishlist]] (needs cleanup) depending on funding and available time.//|
Gpg4win 3.2.0 (early Fall 2018)
- Defaulting to automated trust model for GpgOL. (more implementation of the AutomatedEncryption concept)
- Automatic encryption selection if keys are available in GpgOL.
- Probably with a GnuPG 2.3.x
- Updates to all libraries
- Kleopatra usability improvements.
For each release
- Update of third party libraries.
- Update of gnupg and libraries.
Additional features from wishlist (needs cleanup) depending on funding and available time.