Note down that we want to move the install location of gpg4win
Put 2.3.0 on the roadmap and add rough outline for 3.0
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 8:||Line 8:|
|== 2.2.6 (August 2015)
* Remove Claws from gpg4win.
* Fix gpgsm --gen-key ( https://bugs.gnupg.org/gnupg/issue2043 )
|== 2.3.0 (November 2015)
* Support for AES-NI in gcrypt
* Read support for MIME messages in GpgOL
|Line 12:||Line 12:|
|== 3.0.0 (Not scheduled yet, may depend on available funding. End 2015?)||== 3.0.0 (Test Version 1 end of 2015)|
|Line 14:||Line 14:|
|* Kleopatra based on KDE Framework 5?|
|Line 16:||Line 15:|
|=== Refactoring Kleopatra||* MIME send support for GpgOL|
|Line 19:||Line 17:|
=== Shall we remove Claws-Mail from the installer?
Rationale: Claws-Mail maintains [[https://www.claws-mail.org/win32/|its own installer for windows]],
which often is more current. Supporting it by building in into the Gpg4win 2.0.0 installer was
a success, this helped the initiative to get a windows installer and it spread the word.
It makes Gpg4win easier to maintain, if we decouple the installers.
There is less work to be done, especially less quality control and even some space is safed.
This raises is a more general question: Shouldn't we consider to make the engine (GnuPG and the core libraries)
a separate package which can be updated on its own and other packages may install it on the fly? -- [[Werner Koch]] <<DateTime(2014-10-24T19:10:21Z)>>
|== 3.0.0 (Test Version 2 Q1 2016)
* Kleopatra based on KDE Framework 5
* Kleopatra included from Source in the Gpg4win build
* Packaging additional localisations for Kleopatra
(For Developers, work in progress)
For each release
- Update of third party libraries.
- Update of gnupg and libraries.
2.3.0 (November 2015)
3.0.0 (Test Version 1 end of 2015)
- GnuPG 2.1 integration
- Move installation location from %PROGRAMFILES%\GNU\GnuPG to %PROGRAMFILES%\Gpg4win (To avoids conflicts with other GnuPG installers and to use a more logic place to install)
- MIME send support for GpgOL
3.0.0 (Test Version 2 Q1 2016)
- Kleopatra based on KDE Framework 5
- Kleopatra included from Source in the Gpg4win build
- Packaging additional localisations for Kleopatra
Additional features from wishlist
(Depends on funding and available time) more improvements from the Wishlists.