2.2.6 was released this September, Claws was removed.
Note Outlook 2016 support for GpgOL
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 8:||Line 8:|
|== 3.0.0 (Not scheduled yet, may depend on available funding. End 2015?)||== 2.3.0 (November 2015)
* Support for AES-NI in gcrypt
* Read support for MIME messages in GpgOL
* Outlook 2016 Support for GpgOL
== 3.0.0 (Test Version 1 end of 2015)
|Line 10:||Line 15:|
|* Kleopatra based on KDE Framework 5?|
|Line 12:||Line 16:|
|=== Refactoring Kleopatra||* MIME send support for GpgOL|
|Line 15:||Line 18:|
|See KleopatraHackability.||== 3.0.0 (Test Version 2 Q1 2016)
* Kleopatra based on KDE Framework 5
* Kleopatra included from Source in the Gpg4win build
* Packaging additional localisations for Kleopatra
(For Developers, work in progress)
For each release
- Update of third party libraries.
- Update of gnupg and libraries.
2.3.0 (November 2015)
3.0.0 (Test Version 1 end of 2015)
- GnuPG 2.1 integration
- Move installation location from %PROGRAMFILES%\GNU\GnuPG to %PROGRAMFILES%\Gpg4win (To avoids conflicts with other GnuPG installers and to use a more logic place to install)
- MIME send support for GpgOL
3.0.0 (Test Version 2 Q1 2016)
- Kleopatra based on KDE Framework 5
- Kleopatra included from Source in the Gpg4win build
- Packaging additional localisations for Kleopatra
Additional features from wishlist
(Depends on funding and available time) more improvements from the Wishlists.