added link to ECC
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 12:||Line 12:|
|* GnuPG 2.1 integration||* GnuPG 2.1 integration, will allow [[ECC|elliptic curve cryptography]]|
|Line 15:||Line 15:|
|* 64bit support for GpgOL|
Gpg4win 2.3.0 (November 2015)
- Faster crypto operations for larger files/email attachments. Via technical: support for AES-NI in gcrypt.
- Reading compatibility with email applications that send out standard crypto emails, e.g. as send by Thunderbird/Enigmail by default. Via technical: read support for MIME messages (PGP/MIME and S/MIME) "official" Outlook APIs.
- Prepared for the future to read emails from Gpg4win 3 versions. Technical: the version 3 versions will most likely only create crypto/MIME mails.
- Outlook 2016 Support
Gpg4win 3.0-testversion1 (end of 2015)
- GnuPG 2.1 integration, will allow elliptic curve cryptography
- Move installation location from %PROGRAMFILES%\GNU\GnuPG to %PROGRAMFILES%\Gpg4win (To avoids conflicts with other GnuPG installers and to use a more logic place to install)
- MIME send support for GpgOL
- 64bit support for GpgOL
Gpg4win 3.0-testversion2 (Q1 2016)
- Kleopatra based on KDE Framework 5
- Kleopatra included from Source in the Gpg4win build
- Packaging additional localisations for Kleopatra
Gpg4win 3.0-testversion* (Q1-Q4 2016)
Gpg4win 3.0 (end of 2016)
- GnuPG 2.1 integration (with ECC support)
- GpgOL: MIME support, Exchange Server support, 64-bit
- Kleoaptra: based on KDE Frameworks 5, many UI improvements, additional localisations
- Gpg4win update notification
For each release
- Update of third party libraries.
- Update of gnupg and libraries.
Additional features from wishlist depends on funding and available time.