updated roadmap with 3.0.1 soon
update for 3.0.1 and no 2.4.x anymore.
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 8:||Line 8:|
* Update to GnuPG 2.2.2
|Line 22:||Line 24:|
To be done on demand only,
if an important defect appears that needs a quick fix
and 3.0 is not ready for primetime yet.
|Line 33:||Line 29:|
|//Additional features from [[../Wishlist|wishlist]] depends on funding and available time.//||//Additional features from [[../Wishlist|wishlist]] (needs cleanup) depending on funding and available time.//|
Gpg4win 3.0.1 (Nov 2017)
- Fixing a number of file archiving defects.
- Update to GnuPG 2.2.2 [..]
Gpg4win 3.0.x (Q4 2017/Q1 2018)
- contains security and bug fixes
Gpg4win 3.1 (Q1 2018)
- Remove support for Outlook 2003/2007 (Microsofts' Extended Support ends 2017-12-31).
- more features ...
For each release
- Update of third party libraries.
- Update of gnupg and libraries.
Additional features from wishlist (needs cleanup) depending on funding and available time.