Reference tasks for GpgOL fixes
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 5:||Line 5:|
|* Bugfixes for GpgOL||* Kleopatra
** [[https://dev.gnupg.org/T3547|Decrypting archives across partitions]]
** [[https://dev.gnupg.org/T3544|Possible crash in GpgOL certificate selection]]
Gpg4win 3.0.2 (Dec 2017 or Q1 2018)
- Making Update Notifications enabled by default (allow-version-check).
- Two possible "random" crashes have been fixed (rev. 156907fa, 1d0660fa)
- Outlook hangs when selecting and deleting many mails
- Handle additional MS-TNEF no-mime PGP Messages
- Fix recipient and Sender lookup under G Suite Sync
- Crash when G Suite Sync plugin account is used
- Basic support for No-MIME inline PGP Encryption
- Improved error handling for signed, unencrypted mails
- Performance improvements / Fix running out of resources
- Improvements for Kleopatras File Encrypt / Sign dialog.
Gpg4win 3.0.x (Q4 2017/Q1 2018)
- contains security and bug fixes
Gpg4win 3.1 (Q1 2018)
- Remove support for Outlook 2003/2007 (Microsofts' Extended Support ends 2017-12-31).
- more features ...
For each release
- Update of third party libraries.
- Update of gnupg and libraries.
Additional features from wishlist (needs cleanup) depending on funding and available time.