Put 3.1.1 on the roadmap.
3.1.1 will be released next week.
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 4:||Line 4:|
|== Gpg4win 3.1.1 (Mid / End May 2018)||== Gpg4win 3.1.1 (KW 17 2018)|
|Line 9:||Line 9:|
| * Improved Web Key Directory support in Kleopatra.
* User Experience improvements.
| * GPGSM: Fixed several CRL handling issues.
* GpgOL: Fixed a regression when decrypting signed / encrypted mails in a specific format, when the signers key was not available.
* Fixes for mkportable
Gpg4win 3.1.1 (KW 17 2018)
- GPGSM: Fixed several CRL handling issues.
- GpgOL: Fixed a regression when decrypting signed / encrypted mails in a specific format, when the signers key was not available.
- Fixes for mkportable
Gpg4win 3.2.0 (Summer 2018)
- File support for Kleopatras notepad. (Read / Write of simple PGP/MIME and S/MIME messages)
- Defaulting to automated trust model for GpgOL. (more implementation of the AutomatedEncryption concept)
For each release
- Update of third party libraries.
- Update of gnupg and libraries.
Additional features from wishlist (needs cleanup) depending on funding and available time.