Move 3.1.2 and 3.2.0 planned release dates.
Update roadmap after 3.1.2 release
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 2:||Line 2:|
== Gpg4win 3.1.2 (KW 24, early June 2018)
[[https://dev.gnupg.org/T3925|See the tracking task in dev.gnupg.org]]
* Improved handling of unsigned S/MIME mails in GpgOL. (in light of efail)
* Outlook 2007 Support removal in GpgOL.
* Several Bugfixes, including a crash in GpgOL.
|Line 12:||Line 5:|
|General focus: GpgOL and improved automation.||General focus: GpgOL and improved automation. [[https://dev.gnupg.org/T4029|Tracking Task]]|
|Line 16:||Line 9:|
|* Probably with a GnuPG 2.3.x
* Updates to all libraries
* Kleopatra usability improvements.
Gpg4win 3.2.0 (early Fall 2018)
- Defaulting to automated trust model for GpgOL. (more implementation of the AutomatedEncryption concept)
- Automatic encryption selection if keys are available in GpgOL.
- Probably with a GnuPG 2.3.x
- Updates to all libraries
- Kleopatra usability improvements.
For each release
- Update of third party libraries.
- Update of gnupg and libraries.
Additional features from wishlist (needs cleanup) depending on funding and available time.