Update roadmap after 3.1.2 release
3.1.3 was released
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 3:||Line 3:|
|== Gpg4win 3.2.0 (early Fall 2018)||== Gpg4win 3.2.0 (Fall 2018)|
|Line 5:||Line 5:|
|General focus: GpgOL and improved automation. [[https://dev.gnupg.org/T4029|Tracking Task]]||General focus: GpgOL and improved automation.|
|Line 8:||Line 8:|
|* Automatic encryption selection if keys are available in GpgOL.
* Probably with a GnuPG 2.3.x
* Updates to all libraries
* Kleopatra usability improvements.
|* Address book integration for GpgOL.
* Updates to all libraries.
* Kleopatra usability and performance improvements.
Gpg4win 3.2.0 (Fall 2018)
General focus: GpgOL and improved automation.
- Defaulting to automated trust model for GpgOL. (more implementation of the AutomatedEncryption concept)
- Address book integration for GpgOL.
- Updates to all libraries.
- Kleopatra usability and performance improvements.
For each release
- Update of third party libraries.
- Update of gnupg and libraries.
Additional features from wishlist (needs cleanup) depending on funding and available time.