|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 16:||Line 16:|
|== Gpg4win 3.1.8 (Early June 2019)
* Draft encryption in GpgOL (experimental)
* S/MIME Addressbook integration for GpgOL
* Configurable Key table in Kleopatra with additional columns
* Fix for a hang of the GnuPG System together with S/MIME ( T5005 )
* Fixed several attachment handling and mail forwarding issues in GpgOL
|Line 30:||Line 20:|
| * First start experience in GpgOL improved for S/MIME users.
* Improved archive / folder support in Kleopatra
| * Transparent printing support for encrypted Mails.
* First start experience in GpgOL improved for S/MIME users with configurable CSR creation.
|Line 33:||Line 23:|
|* MSI packaging as basis for a Long Term Support Gpg4win package.|
|Line 42:||Line 33:|
|* Improved archive / folder support in Kleopatra (zip / Unicode filenames).|
This page lists the major goals that are worked on. For minor releases only the next release is listed with some more details.
One focus is improved hardware token support (Yubikey, GnuK-Token) and for the GnuK-Token to improve availability in Europe.
The other focus is improved usability and automation.
- GnuPG 2.2 will be security maintained at least until the end of 2022. GnuPG can be updated individually from Gpg4win.
- GnuPG 2.3 will be security maintained at least until the end of 2024.
Gpg4win 3.1.9 (August 2019)
- More quality / stability improvements.
- File -> Save As fixed in GpgOL.
- Transparent printing support for encrypted Mails.
- First start experience in GpgOL improved for S/MIME users with configurable CSR creation.
- Draft encryption in GpgOL. (stable)
- MSI packaging as basis for a Long Term Support Gpg4win package.
Gpg4win 3.2 (October 2019)
- GnuPG 2.3
- Better support for automated encryption for OpenPGP in GpgOL
- Usability improvements
- Improved archive / folder support in Kleopatra (zip / Unicode filenames).
Gpg4win 3.3 (early 2020)
- Authenticated encryption support for S/MIME in GpgSM
- Better Microsoft Exchange / GAL integration for GpgOL (fingerprints and encryption info as attributes in the GAL)
- Further improvements to automated encryption -> default on.
- Additional S/MIME Smartcard support.
- (maybe) Rework of GpgEX to have "ZIP Style" explorer integration for encrypted files.
- Usability improvements
For each release
- Update of third party libraries.
- Update of GnuPG and libraries.
Additional features from wishlist (needs cleanup) depending on funding and available time.