Note about decrypt verify
Updated known issues for current beta
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 20:||Line 20:|
|* There is no localization for gnupg included.|
|Line 27:||Line 26:|
|* Clearsigned / Opaque Signed mail text that is not encrypted is currently not handled. You have to use the clipboard commands for this.
* After viewing a Mail with GpgOL multipart/signed (PGP/MIME signed but not encrypted) signatures for other clients on the same account are broken if the inner MIME boundaries were on a single line.
* The inline reply / forward / draft editors of Outlook 2016 have no UI and don't work yet for encryption / signing.
* If you close Outlook when looking at a decrypted mail outlook asks you to save your changes, twice. (Won't be saved in plaintext).
* When problems occur and GpgOL does not know what to do it will replace the plaintext by a blue "This message is encrypted box"
** The wording in that box needs to be fixed
** Failed decryption should be handled more gracefully
** This error might be synced to the server
** You generally should not see that. Consider reporting a bug.
* When opening a Mail in it's own Window it will be shown as empty after you close the reader window. You can switch to another mail and back to decrypt it again.
|Line 38:||Line 27:|
|* Outlook is still blocked while crypto is done (nothing new)
* We don't have UI in the reader / messagelist to show the Signature / Encryption state after verification it's only shown in the popup.
|* Multipart Signed PGP Mime mails are sometimes not verified.
* Encryption sometimes takes very long especially on single core systems.
Gpg4win 3.x Testversions
This page is intended for persons who are willing to help develop Gpg4win by testing new versions before we make a stable release.
- Important: Versions published here are experimental and should not be used in a production environment or with production keys.
- Download the latest Gpg4win test version from https://files.gpg4win.org/Beta/current. (with automatic beta numbering)
- See Roadmap for our current Gpg4win release plan.
Feedback we are most interested in
- Feedback on GpgOL
- Regressions with GnuPG Modern (meaning things that worked with gpg4win-2.3.0 and no longer work).
- Regressions in Kleopatra.
- Problems with decrypt / verify and file extension integration.
- HKPS is not yet supported in gnupg 2.1 for windows. You can use the TOR support as alternative.
- For some more see the Bugtracker
We tested Outlook 2010 - 2016 using an Exchange 2013 Server and with an IMAP Server.
- Localization is not completely done (and we are still doing to many string changes for that.)
- Multipart Signed PGP Mime mails are sometimes not verified.
- Encryption sometimes takes very long especially on single core systems.