Link Agent Forwarding
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
Wiki for [[http://gnupg.org|GnuPG]], [[http://gpg4win.org|Gpg4win]] and related Free Software initiatives.
**The content of this wiki may be different from the positions of the [[https://gnupg.org|GnuPG Project]].**
**[[Gpg4win|Go to Gpg4win-Section]]**
**[[WKD|Web Key Directory Proposal 2016]]**, email-providers and mail-application-vendors can provide a much better OpenPGP user experience.
== GnuPG for Users
* [[documentation|Documentation Overview]]
* LargeKeys: How many bits are enough?
* WebOfTrust: Understanding the web of trust
* GnomeKeyring: What to do when Gnome Keyring Hijacks your GPG Agent
* TroubleShooting: What to do when something doesn't work.
* PlatformNotes - what to be aware of when using or administrating ~GnuPG on different platforms.
* [[X.509]] hints (needed for S/~MIME and trusted root certs)
* SmartCard hints
* [[Wishlist]] Where to submit feature requests
* [[Applications]] using GnuPG
* LDAPKeyserver: How to configure [[https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OpenLDAP|OpenLDAP]] as a keyserver.
* Hints for use with [[NFS]]
* [[AgentForwarding|How to use local secrets on a remote machine]]
== GnuPG for Developers
* How to [[APIs|use GnuPG from your application]] (~GnuPG's API)
* Building GnuPG 2.1: GnuPG 2.1 is the latest GnuPG version but as with all 2.x versions it has several dependencies, which make building it a bit more difficult. Here are some notes.
** [[Build2.1_Unix|Building for Unix]]
** [[Build2.1_Windows|Building for Windows]]
** [[https://github.com/guardianproject/gnupg-for-android#build-setup|Building for Android]]
* API checker:
[[http://upstream-tracker.org/|Upstream-Tracker.org]] checks ABI/API changes for some libraries like [[http://upstream-tracker.org/versions/gpgme.html|gpgme]],
Note that the tools can't necessary decide whether something is an ABI or API
change. The output should be used as a hint to look for whether there
might be a problem. We are not aware of any broken API or ABI
contracts for the listed libraries.
* NTBTLS (Not too bad TLS) client library
== Other OpenPGP implementations/initiatives
* [[https://gnupg.org/conf|OpenPGP.conf]], last conf was 8+9th of Sept, 2016.
== About this Wiki
The aim of the ~GnuPG Project and the initiative ~Gpg4win is
to provide software solutions for everyone to
* enable email and file end-to-end security, **offering protection against being listened to by servers or transport systems**.
* use openly researched crypto algorithms.
* allow the implementations to be independently audited.
(Which is achieved by publishing them as [[https://fsfe.org/about/basics/freesoftware.en.html|Free Software]].)
In 2015 a big challenge for a better user experience for **email and file-transport security**
is certificate discovery and trust building. The [[https://g10code.com/steed.html|STEED]] concept proposes
Help us to [[improveThis|improve]] this wiki!
|Hello from Austria. I'm glad to came here. My first name is Eli. <<BR>><<BR>>
I live in a small city called Grafenschlag in south Austria.<<BR>><<BR>>
I was also born in Grafenschlag 28 years ago. Married in April year 2000. I'm working at the the office.<<BR>><<BR>>
Look into my page ... [[https://edithtreiberedith.wixsite.com/turtlenecklaceweb|black opal stone]]
Hello from Austria. I'm glad to came here. My first name is Eli.
I live in a small city called Grafenschlag in south Austria.
I was also born in Grafenschlag 28 years ago. Married in April year 2000. I'm working at the the office.
Look into my page ... black opal stone