Secure file and email exchange! Usable for everyone without licensing fees. Transparent with source code using Open Standards.
It's all about end-to-end security software where you do not have to trust a (third party) server or transport system. It uses openly researched crypto algorithms. The implementations can be independently verified.
The next big user experience boost for email security would be the adoption of the STEED concept. Help us make it happen.
Aim of this wiki is to help users and contributors by providing a central place for documentation, links to references and planning. We welcome your contribution!
Building GnuPG 2.1
- PlatformNotes - what to be aware of when using or administrating GnuPG on different platforms.
- X.509 hints
- SmartCard hints
- How to use GnuPG from your application.
- Upstream-Tracker.org checks ABI/API changes for some libraries like gpgme, libgpg-error, libgcrypt
- Gpg4win in the press
- Future Development means for ImprovingSecurity
- starting a Roadmap
- building the installer Build
- Project Informsec2013 from April 2013 - September 2013, funded Gpg4win improvements from 2.1.1-beta1 to 2.2.1.