History of front-page events
- 2019-04-30: About detecting spoofed email signatures a writeup by GnuPG/Gpg4win
- 2018-05-17: Gpg4win statement on the Efail research
- 2018-02: Project mw2018 to improve Mailvelope by adding a native GnuPG option, better crypto library and webforms.
- 2017-12-31: End of Life for GnuPG 2.0.x. (So you really want to use GnuPG 2.2 or Gpg4win 3.0 .)
- 2017-09-21: Gpg4win 3.0 released, includes MIME capable Outlook-Add-in, GnuPG 2.2, WKD-requests and update notifications.
- 2017-08-28: GnuPG 2.2 released, comes with ECC and does "web key directory" requests by default.
(Move notable events from the font page here, when they get too old or become less relevant. Yes, there is a way to see old versions in the wiki itself, but the events are still interesting enough to keep them in a real page. ;) )