2.3.1 probably end of March
Put 2.3.2 on the roadmap
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 3:||Line 3:|
|== 2.3.1 (End of March 2016)
* Updated installer, regarding
** build with updated Debian NSIS version with better fix for [[https://www.gpg4win.de/news-20151125.html|Security-Advisory 2015-11-25]]
** Codesigning with SHA-2 (using a new version of osslsigncode) the old code signature was MD5
|== 2.3.2 (June 2016)
* Fix for S/MIME sent mails behavior in GpgOL if S/MIME support is disabled.
* Fix for Denial of Service in Libksba 1.3.4
2.3.2 (June 2016)
- Fix for S/MIME sent mails behavior in GpgOL if S/MIME support is disabled.
- Fix for Denial of Service in Libksba 1.3.4
Compare to current testversions.
Gpg4win 3.0-testversion2 (Q1 2016)
- Kleopatra based on KDE Framework 5
- Kleopatra included from Source in the Gpg4win build
- Packaging additional localisations for Kleopatra
Gpg4win 3.0-testversion* (Q1-Q4 2016)
- stabilize improvements in Kleopatra, GpgOL and GnuPG
- Development platform improvements, to keep Gpg4win maintainable and ready for the future.
- Build Kleopatra, Qt5 all from source with the same (cross) compiler on a modern Debian GNU/Linux system.
Gpg4win 3.0 (end of 2016)
- GnuPG 2.1 integration (with ECC support)
- GpgOL: MIME support, Exchange Server support, 64-bit
- Kleoaptra: based on KDE Frameworks 5, many UI improvements, additional localisations
- Gpg4win update notification
For each release
- Update of third party libraries.
- Update of gnupg and libraries.
Additional features from wishlist depends on funding and available time.