Gpg4win 2.3.0 (November 2015)
- Faster crypto operations for larger files/email attachments. Via Technical: support for AES-NI in gcrypt.
- GpgOL: Reading compatibility with Email applications that send out standard crypto emails, e.g. can read more Thunderbird/Enigmail Mails then. Via Technical: read support for MIME messages (PGP/MIME and S/MIME)
- Outlook 2016 Support for GpgOL
Gpg4win 3.0-testversion1 (end of 2015)
- GnuPG 2.1 integration
- Move installation location from %PROGRAMFILES%\GNU\GnuPG to %PROGRAMFILES%\Gpg4win (To avoids conflicts with other GnuPG installers and to use a more logic place to install)
- MIME send support for GpgOL
Gpg4win 3.0-testversion2 (Q1 2016)
- Kleopatra based on KDE Framework 5
- Kleopatra included from Source in the Gpg4win build
- Packaging additional localisations for Kleopatra
Gpg4win 3.0-testversion* (Q1-Q4 2016)
Gpg4win 3.0 (end of 2016)
- GnuPG 2.1 integration (with ECC support)
- GpgOL: MIME support, Exchange Server support, 64-bit
- Kleoaptra: based on KDE Frameworks 5, many UI improvements, additional localisations
- Gpg4win update notification
For each release
- Update of third party libraries.
- Update of gnupg and libraries.
Additional features from wishlist depends on funding and available time.