Recategorize the links.
Add link to LDAPKeyserver.
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 26:||Line 26:|
|* LDAPKeyserver: How to configure [[https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OpenLDAP|OpenLDAP]] as a keyserver.|
This is the official Wiki for GnuPG, the GNU Privacy Guard, and all GnuPG related Free Software initiatives, e.g., Gpg4win (GnuPG for windows). The aim of this Wiki is to help users and contributors by providing a central place for documentation, links to references and planning. We welcome your contribution!
- enables end-to-end security without the user having to trust a third party server or transport system.
- uses openly researched crypto algorithms.
- is free software and, as such, the implementation can be independently audited.
The next big user experience boost for email security would be the adoption of the STEED concept. Help us make it happen.
- LargeKeys: How many bits are enough?
- TroubleShooting: What to do when something doesn't work.
- PlatformNotes - what to be aware of when using or administrating GnuPG on different platforms.
- X.509 hints (needed for S/MIME and trusted root certs)
- SmartCard hints
- Wishlist Where to submit feature requests
- Applications using GnuPG
- LDAPKeyserver: How to configure OpenLDAP as a keyserver.
- How to use GnuPG from your application.
- Building GnuPG 2.1: GnuPG 2.1 is the latest GnuPG version but as with all 2.x versions it has several dependencies, which make building it a bit more difficult. Here are some notes.
- API checker: Upstream-Tracker.org checks ABI/API changes for some libraries like gpgme, libgpg-error, libgcrypt.
Note that the tools can't necessary decide whether something is an ABI or API change. The output should be used as a hint to look for whether there might be a problem. We are not aware of any broken API or ABI contracts for the listed libraries.
- Future Development means for ImprovingSecurity
- Project Informsec2013 funded Gpg4win improvements from April 2013 - September 2013 (from 2.1.1-beta1 to 2.2.1).
- Gpg4win in the press
- Building the installer Build