link to gpg4all corrected
link ti gpg4vsnfd contract
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 62:||Line 62:|
|* Contract [[gpg4vsnfd2015]] started in October 2015 to prepare an evaluation of GnuPG for use with German classified 'restricted' documents.|
- enable end-to-end security, offering protection against being listened to by servers or transport systems.
- use openly researched crypto algorithms.
- allow the implementations to be independently audited.
The next big user experience boost for email and file-transport security would be the adoption of the STEED concept.
This Wiki is about helping users and contributors by providing a central place for documentation, links to references and planning. We welcome your contribution!
- LargeKeys: How many bits are enough?
- WebOfTrust: Understanding the web of trust
- GnomeKeyring: What to do when Gnome Keyring Hijacks your GPG Agent
- TroubleShooting: What to do when something doesn't work.
- PlatformNotes - what to be aware of when using or administrating GnuPG on different platforms.
- X.509 hints (needed for S/MIME and trusted root certs)
- SmartCard hints
- Wishlist Where to submit feature requests
- Applications using GnuPG
- LDAPKeyserver: How to configure OpenLDAP as a keyserver.
- Hints for use with NFS
- How to use GnuPG from your application.
- Building GnuPG 2.1: GnuPG 2.1 is the latest GnuPG version but as with all 2.x versions it has several dependencies, which make building it a bit more difficult. Here are some notes.
- API checker: Upstream-Tracker.org checks ABI/API changes for some libraries like gpgme, libgpg-error, libgcrypt.
Note that the tools can't necessary decide whether something is an ABI or API change. The output should be used as a hint to look for whether there might be a problem. We are not aware of any broken API or ABI contracts for the listed libraries.
- Future Development means for ImprovingSecurity
- Project Informsec2013 funded Gpg4win improvements from April 2013 - September 2013 (from 2.1.1-beta1 to 2.2.1).
- Contract Gpg4all from October 2015 -
- Contract gpg4vsnfd2015 started in October 2015 to prepare an evaluation of GnuPG for use with German classified 'restricted' documents.
- Gpg4win in the press
- Building the installer