About this Wiki
Wiki for GnuPG, Gpg4win and related Free Software initiatives.
Help us to improve this wiki!
The content of this wiki may be different from the positions of the GnuPG Project. Unsurprisingly so, as it's wiki, which you and everybody else can edit. :)
The aim of the GnuPG Project and the Gpg4win Initiative is to provide software solutions for everyone to
- enable email and file end-to-end security, offering protection against being listened to by servers or transport systems.
- use openly researched crypto algorithms.
- allow the implementations to be independently audited. (Which is achieved by publishing them as Free Software.)
Mid 2016 the concept for web key directory/service introduced a way towards a much better user experience.
If you have questions about this wiki, use the community support infrastructure of GnuPG or Gpg4win. The wiki is operated by Intevation GmbH as a service for the mentioned communities.
2022: New Theme
- State: Alpha
- Based on the theme memodump
- Main changes:
- On pages whose URL begins with "https://wiki.gnupg.org/Gpg4win" the logo of Gpg4win is also shown
- Color of the top bar
- Transparent hover effects
- Messages (when editing or canceling editing) have different colors and higher contrast
- Updated Bootstrap to 3.4.1 (memodump used 3.2.0)
- How to use it:
- Click on your name in the top bar.
- Click on Settings.
- Click on Preferences.
- Under Preferred theme select gnupg-org-wiki-theme.
- Click on Save at the bottom.
- Todos are listed on Heptapod