Gpg4win 3.0.2 (Dec 2017 or Q1 2018)
- Making Update Notifications enabled by default (allow-version-check).
- T3460 Pinentry opened behind Kleopatra windows
- T3547 Decrypting archives across partitions
- T3544 Possible crash in GpgOL certificate selection
- T3543 Preselection of Encrypt / Sign files actions from GpgEX
- T3548 Added Web Key Directory lookup in file encryption dialog
- T3549 Explicit Certify button in Certificate Details
- T3550 Crash when searching in LDAP
- T3551 Fileencryption certificate selection completion has no icon
- T3552 Kleopatra: URL Support for OpenPGP Smartcards
- T3484 Possible "random" crashes in GpgOL
- T3433 Outlook hangs when selecting and deleting many mails
- T3419 Handle additional MS-TNEF no-mime PGP Messages
- T3424 Fix recipient and Sender lookup under G Suite Sync
- T3540 Crash when G Suite Sync plugin account is used
- T3514 Basic support for No-MIME inline PGP Encryption
- T3538 Improved error handling for signed, unencrypted mails
- T3523 Performance improvements / Fix running out of resources
Gpg4win 3.0.x (Q4 2017/Q1 2018)
- contains security and bug fixes
Gpg4win 3.1 (Q1 2018)
- Remove support for Outlook 2003/2007 (Microsofts' Extended Support ends 2017-12-31).
- more features ...
For each release
- Update of third party libraries.
- Update of gnupg and libraries.
Additional features from wishlist (needs cleanup) depending on funding and available time.