Gpg4win 3.0.3 (Jan 2018)
- GnuPG: Update to Version 2.2.4
- T3614 Wrong plaintext body part when saved / sent from drafts
- T3537 Another cause for empty encrypted mails fixed
- T3662 GpgOL: encrypted PGP/Inline email fails when using exchange online
- T3736 GpgOL: Invalid Signature for signed only mails with attachment
- T3656 Outlook 2016 wont encrypt messages if S/MIME encrypt or Sign was activated
- T3658 GpgEX: internal error when trying to verify a non-signature file
- T3603 Kleopatra: Sorting in Keylist is broken
- T3611 Kleopatra: Issuer links don't work in certificatedetails
- T3605 Kleopatra: OpenPGP / SMIME Certificate dumps for Copy / Paste
- T3602 Kleopatra: Using tmp directory to buffer decrypted file should be configurable
- T3727 Kleopatra: S/MIME Certificate info not updated if CRL check fails
- T3726 Kleopatra: Certificate Details blocked when CRL is fetched
Gpg4win 3.1.0 (Q1 2018)
Additional Features for GpgOL and Kleopatra
For each release
- Update of third party libraries.
- Update of gnupg and libraries.
Additional features from wishlist (needs cleanup) depending on funding and available time.