(For Developers, work in progress)
planned within August 2014, may see a beta first.
- screenreader ability for kleo
- update of third party libraries
- update of gnupg version (2.0.26) and libraries
- fix for dll load startup problems with kleopatra on some systems
- possibly fix exchange address recognition in gpgOl for outlook 2010/2013
- fix https://bugs.gnupg.org/gnupg/issue1571 (gpg --multifile and wildcards problem on Windows)
- (Claws will not be updated, because overall time pressure and lack of help with it.)
next normal release? maybe 2.3.0
GnuPG 2.1 integration
Shall we remove Claws-Mail from the installer?
Rationale: Claws-Mail maintains its own installer for windows, which often is more current. Supporting it by building in into the Gpg4win 2.0.0 installer was a success, this helped the initiative to get a windows installer and it spread the word.
It makes Gpg4win easier to maintain, if we decouple the installers. There is less work to be done, especially less quality control and even some space is safed.