2.3.2 (July 2016)
- Fix for S/MIME sent mails behavior in GpgOL if S/MIME support is disabled.
- Fix for Denial of Service in Libksba 1.3.4
Compare to current testversions.
Gpg4win 3.0-testversion* (Q1-Q4 2016)
- Help Test features that are Planned for Gpg4win 3.0
- Will be released irregularly once we think there are new Features to test.
Gpg4win 3.0 (end of 2016)
- Show usage hints during installation (some pictures / icons).
- Reduce steps by default. Enable "customized install".
- Allow installation as normal user.
- Register File Extensions / MIME Types for Gpg4win (.asc, .gpg, .sig, .key,.. etc (and the X509 extensions))
- Autodetect file Contents and treat them accordingly (e.g. If a .gpg file is a cert import it. Or if encrypted decrypted it.)
- Rework Sign Encrypt Files Dialog to reduce steps and make certificate selection easier / better.
- Rework Decrypt / Verify files Dialog to have only one step and select automatic handling.
- Rework Key List to include Aliases for Mail adresses when filtering.
- Add more options to show in Keylist, especially UID Validity.
- Support TOFU Trust model in Dialogs.
- Paperkey Export / Import (Print Secret key).
- Add input field like GPA's Clipboard.
- Based on KDE Frameworks 5, many UI improvements, additional localisations.
- Add setting to Encrypt / Sign Folder contents.
- Updated / Improved first start and Key Import / Generation.
- Integrate Compendium for Windows and improve help buttons.
- GpgOL: Stable MIME support
- No persistent Modifications to mail items. (Also fixing random crash on MIME Mail send)
- Support for Inline Message List editors.
- Optional Support for PGP/Inline Messages.
- Show if Message was encrypted directly in Outlook (no more popup)
- Show signature details directly in Outlook (no more popup?)
- Support for HTML / Multipart alternative mails
- Improve Error Handling
- Support Outlook 2007 with the new > 2010 codebase. Remove 2003 support.
- Full Exchange (and EAS) >= 2010 Support.
- Gpg4win update notification
- GpgEX: Reduce available options thanks to autodetection.
Gpg4win 3.1 (Q1 2017)
- OpenPGP Smartcard Management
- GpgOL: More Usability improvements
- Update / Rework used Icons for a more OL 2016 look & feel
- Fix bugs reported to us :-)
- Improve signature display and Status (no more popup!)
- Enable support for sending HTML (rich text?) Mails.
- Move encryption / decryption in a background thread (No more blocked outlook).
- Improve "Fluent UI" scaling
- Preselect Sign/Encrypt on reply or forward based on Mail Status.
- Support new automatic key lookup options in GnuPG.
- Support new automatic key lookup options in Kleopatra.
For each release
- Update of third party libraries.
- Update of gnupg and libraries.
Additional features from wishlist depends on funding and available time.