Gpg4win 3.x Testversions
This page is intended for persons who are willing to help develop Gpg4win by testing new versions before we make a stable release.
- Important: Versions published here are experimental and should not be used in a production environment or with production keys.
- Download the latest Gpg4win test version from https://files.gpg4win.org/Beta/current. (with automatic beta numbering)
- See Roadmap for our current Gpg4win release plan.
Feedback we are most interested in
- Feedback on GpgOL
- Regressions with GnuPG Modern (meaning things that worked with gpg4win-2.3.0 and no longer work).
- Regressions in Kleopatra.
- Problems with decrypt / verify and file extension integration.
- HKPS is not yet supported in gnupg 2.1 for windows. You can use the TOR support as alternative.
- For some more see the Bugtracker
We tested Outlook 2010 - 2016 using an Exchange 2013 Server and with an IMAP Server.
- Localization is not completely done (and we are still doing to many string changes for that.)
- Multipart Signed PGP Mime mails are sometimes not verified.
- Encryption sometimes takes very long especially on single core systems.
- Property changes e.g. to categories or message flags are prevented if the message is currently shown decrypted in some reader window.
- Workaround: Close all windows and don't select the message in the Messagelist before changing the properties with a right click.
- Inline-PGP is only supported for encryption not combined sign & encryption.