2.3.1 (Mid March 2016)
- Updated installer, regarding
Compare to current testversions.
Gpg4win 3.0-testversion2 (Q1 2016)
- Kleopatra based on KDE Framework 5
- Kleopatra included from Source in the Gpg4win build
- Packaging additional localisations for Kleopatra
Gpg4win 3.0-testversion* (Q1-Q4 2016)
- stabilize improvements in Kleopatra, GpgOL and GnuPG
- Development platform improvements, to keep Gpg4win maintainable and ready for the future.
- Build Kleopatra, Qt5 all from source with the same (cross) compiler on a modern Debian GNU/Linux system.
Gpg4win 3.0 (end of 2016)
- GnuPG 2.1 integration (with ECC support)
- GpgOL: MIME support, Exchange Server support, 64-bit
- Kleoaptra: based on KDE Frameworks 5, many UI improvements, additional localisations
- Gpg4win update notification
For each release
- Update of third party libraries.
- Update of gnupg and libraries.
Additional features from wishlist depends on funding and available time.